Friday 5 September 2014

Weekend Homework September 5-7, 2014

I have been so impressed with how quickly and well you have all worked together this week!  I think I speak for all of us when I say that the amount of students getting extra work/homework done during class time is simply awesome!!! Plus it means more time for weekend fun :)

Here is your weekend homework:
1. Finish your partner interview art (try to put their name on the front of it somewhere so we know who is being represented)
2. Complete the math review worksheets from today's math class (most of you are well into lesson 5, so please complete that one and lesson 7)
3. Read for 30 minutes each day on the weekend and record it on your reading log

Remember the 3 steps you need to take if you get stuck on your homework:
1. Ask someone at home for help
2. Phone a friend
3. E-mail Ms. Reid (make sure you give me enough time to respond - I probably can't help much if you e-mail me Sunday right before bedtime)


***Note to students and parents*** there are 2 students with severe allergies to all nuts in our class; please do not pack nut products in your child's lunch - thank you :) 
                                                      

Have a great weekend!

Ms. Reid 

No comments:

Post a Comment