Friday 26 June 2015

Farewell GAD and Class of 2015!

I just wanted to say again what a wonderful year I have had with all of you (2 years with some of you count grade 6 HACE).  I can't imagine next year without you all, but I know you will all have a great time in high school.

On that note, sorry for being so vague about where I'll be next year, but I needed to make sure all of the right people knew before I could announce anything.  Today will be my last day at G.A.D.  It has been an exciting 2 years and I am so grateful for all that I have learned and experienced here, but it is time for me to pursue my goal to work in the public education system.  I don't know exactly where I'll be next year, but I may teach some of you again in the future (I hope so!)

Congratulations grads of 2015!  This is not goodbye, it's just see you later ;)

Love,
Ms. Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment