Friday 7 February 2014

Weekend Homework February 7th-10th

Weekend Homework:

1. For this weekend I would like you to read for at least 20 minutes per day.  In preparation for your FSA exam I would like you to do the following instead of a reading log:
After each time spent reading, please summarize the main points of what you just read.  Your summaries can be point form, but they should list all of the main events of what you read.  You should have four of these summaries by the end of the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday).  You will need to hand them in

2. Inventors and Inventions essay.  I have handed out the essay outline and lined paper to write it on.  This essay exercise will help prepare you for the FSA exam.

3. Math review packages.  Most of you have finished the angles package and have begun working on the perimeter, area and volume package.  I have also given you a graphing, grids, and transformations package that I would like you to work through this weekend.

I hope you all have an excellent weekend, and a fun-filled Family Day!

Ms. Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment